Willard’s Expert Duct Sealing Creates Comfort and Savings For Your Home
In addition to our most commonly used HVAC services, including emergency residential and commercial repair, the team at Willard Heating and Air Conditioning is also trained to seal ductwork. Unfortunately, many homeowners overlook this important HVAC service or simply don’t know about it.
At Willard Heating and Air Conditioning, we work to help you save on your energy costs. By hiring experienced HVAC technicians, using the highest quality equipment and paying attention to every detail, we’ve established ourselves as one of Dallas’s most trusted HVAC contractors. And we look forward to proving it.
Professional Duct Sealing Services
If your home has a forced-air HVAC system, it uses ducts to distribute warm or cool air to all of the rooms. Since the home’s air ducts are usually hidden in attics, ceilings, and walls, most homeowners pay no attention to their condition.
Signs of Leaky Ducts and When to Call a Professional
- Unusually high utility bills
- Uncomfortably stuffy rooms
- Some rooms within the home are hard to heat or cool
- Ductwork is located in a crawlspace or in the garage
- Visible signs of holes, leaks and poor connections upon inspection
Seal Your Leaky Ducts for a More Efficient Home
While it’s tempting to try to seal leaking air ducts on your own, it’s best to leave this project to a professional who knows how to test the ductwork and repair it without causing more damage. One process our HVAC technicians use to seal ducts is known as Aerosealing, which involves introducing a high-tech product called Aeroseal into your ductwork. When we perform home duct sealing using Aeroseal, our team will:
- Measure the amount of leaking air in the ductwork.
- Use a specialized blower system to introduce thousands of small polymer self-sealing particles that gravitate toward the openings in your ductwork.
- After the ducts are sealed, we will complete another analysis ensuring all leaks are sealed. You’ll then receive a quality guarantee that lasts for many years.
Benefits of Aerosealing Your Home
- Improved home comfort: With Aeroseal, your HVAC ductwork will distribute air evenly throughout your home, ensuring an even distribution of the conditioned air produced by your HVAC system.
- Reduced utility bills: Almost 50 percent of your home’s energy bill is dedicated to heating and cooling your home. With Aeroseal, you can gain back up to 30 cents on every dollar you spend on your monthly utility bill.
- Improved indoor air quality: Leaky ducts attract dust, and other contaminants that accumulate around registers and other areas of your home. With Aeroseal, your indoor air quality improves significantly by reducing infiltration.
If you suspect your Balch Springs, Highland Park, University Park, Preston Hollow, Lakewood, and Hutchins, TX, home may have leaking air ducts, contact the HVAC professionals at Willard Heating and Air Conditioning today. If duct sealing can benefit your heating and cooling, our Straight-Forward-Pricing and free in-home evaluation will provide all of the costs involved up-front. You can count on our Customer Assurance and lifetime workmanship guarantees to know that the job will be completed correctly. Call us today to schedule your ductwork evaluation.
We make it easy for you to contact us when you need service. We are also available for emergency repairs.
We work hard, so you don’t have to sacrifice comfort — day or night.