Heating & Cooling Services
From Repair to Installation in Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex, and Surrounding Areas
The weather in the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex is characterized by hot, humid summers and chilly, damp winters. Whether at home or work, people spend the majority of the day indoors. A reliable HVAC system is essential to keep the indoor environment comfortable, healthy and energy efficient.
Complete HVAC Contractor Services
The skilled and knowledgeable professionals from Willard Air Conditioning, Plumbing & Electrical offer a full array of HVAC services for every phase of the equipment lifecycle:
- Air Conditioning Repair and Installation: An unexpected equipment breakdown is frustrating, but it can quickly become a major aggravation if you can’t get prompt service. We maintain a fully-staffed service department, so every AC repair inquiry receives a quick response. For emergencies, 24/7 service is always available. If your unit needs to be replaced, we offer quality products from Trane and Carrier and complete heating and AC installation services for home and business’.
- Light Commercial: A business environment must be comfortable for both employees and customers. We specialize in installing, maintaining and repairing light commercial equipment in the 5-15 ton range. Our NATE-certified technicians receive specialized training to properly diagnose and repair complex commercial systems, including circuit boards, electronics, economizers and make-up air units.
- Heating Service: We offer complete heating installation, repair and maintenance services for furnaces and heat pumps. Most common heating problems are caused by clogged filters, motor failures, cracked heat exchangers and burner issues. We can inspect your older unit and provide an operating cost comparison with a new high-efficiency model.
- New Construction: If you’re building a new home, you want everything to work perfectly. It starts with proper system design, so each room in the building receives the right amount of conditioned air in every season. During construction, we coordinate with other trades and maintain a tight schedule. Once the final connections are made, every system is air balanced and performance tested to maximize comfort and efficiency.
- Duct Sealing: Older homes can lose as much as 50 percent of the conditioned air that travels through the ductwork due to gaps and loose connections. We use a specialized sealant called Aeroseal to eliminate duct leaks, so the performance at the unit is delivered at the register.
- Attic Insulation: Substandard levels of insulation in your attic will drive up utility costs and force your HVAC system to work longer and harder to achieve the same level of comfort. Our technicians can evaluate your home to determine if you would benefit from adding additional insulation.
Every HVAC Service From Willard Air Conditioning, Plumbing & Electrical
If you need to fix an existing unit or replace it with a new one, call the friendly professionals at Willard Air Conditioning, Plumbing & Electrical. We’ll gladly answer all your questions and schedule an appointment at your convenience.
What Your Neighbors Are Saying About Us
Check out these reviews from Google about our HVAC services!
James Sax ★★★★★ “We had a very good experience with Emorrick from Willard AC. He was able to quickly diagnose an issue with our AC unit after our yearly cleaning/inspection and had us up and running fairly quickly. Very professional service with a quick response, respectful of our property inside and out.”
Wasiq Afzaal ★★★★★ “We were suffering from our upstairs AC unit not working and we didn’t know what to do about it on a Sunday, and sure enough, we were happy to know that Willard does service on Sundays. Then we called ASAP and they sent out Brandon, a technician, who came out and did a thorough check and inspection. He was extremely down to earth and easy to talk to and took his time explaining things and what the situation was. So far we are going to wait and see what happens, but I recommend anyone and everyone to choose Willard because they offer a free one-time service for diagnostics. Not only that, but we were really happy with the customer service.”
What To Expect
Discover the Difference
Peace of Mind
We employ skilled, certified technicians, so you'll know we'll do the job right.
We proudly offer a two-year warranty guarantee on all repairs, including parts and labor.
We offer emergency repairs 7 days a week, so you never have to wait for the comfort solutions you need.
Property Protection Guarantee
You don’t have to worry when you choose us. We will treat your home well and do the work properly, guaranteed!
When we leave your home, it will be comfortable. We’ll keep working until we achieve that.
To better serve our customers, we have multiple locations across the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex.
What Our Clients Are Saying
Aaron was very polite and considerate of our home. He seemed honest and looked me in the eyes when conversing. He serviced our 3 systems quickly and reported what details he saw that he thought…Jeff C.
My tech, Sal Palmieri, is by far one of the most professional, personable, and organized technicians of any profession that I have ever had. He gave me tons of information and support and did fantastic…Jerome P.
Joe Oquendo is an excellent technician and very personable and professional. I would definitely recommend his services from Willard Air Conditioning, Plumbing & Electrical!Melissa S.
Our family has been a customer of Willard Air Conditioning, Plumbing & Electrical for over 15 years. The Willard Air Conditioning, Plumbing & Electrical Team of Service Professionals are always on time, they do a…Keith W.
Meet with John for a Repair vs Replace Comfort Check. He introduced himself and was respectful of my property both inside and outside. He was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions of which I…Bobbie W.
I am VERY happy with the visit and the work performed. Patrick Hall was extremely professional, courteous, and timely, and explained everything thoroughly, both in terms of equipment functionality and costs, before suggesting repairs and…Chris C.
Our HVAC system stopped working and we called Willard Air Conditioning, Plumbing & Electrical Saturday morning for service. Our Tech (Aaron) was prompt, professional, knowledgeable and honest. I highly recommend Willard Air Conditioning, Plumbing &…Woodruff’s Moving
Mark and Chris were great. Great communication. Arrived earlier than expected, which was great. Explained everything they did. Were able to look at another issue, while they were there. Very professional.Julia M.
Ivan was great! Very helpful and kind. Explained exactly what was going on in easy-to-understand terms. He even took photos and videos of the work he did. Very professional and courteous. I also appreciated how…Kirsten B.
Garrett came out and collected information, inspected the A/C and used his diagnostic tools to determine that our capacitor was dead. He quickly replaced it and got our system working. He was very nice and…Wes F.