Preventative Maintenance Checkups for Your Heating and Air Conditioning System
Although research has shown that preventive HVAC maintenance helps extend a heating and cooling system’s lifespan, most homeowners still regard it as an expense they can afford to avoid. Contrary to that thought, investing in preventative HVAC maintenance pays for itself over the long term by reducing your home’s energy bills, lowering your system’s repair costs and enhancing its overall performance.
When you consider how many individual components an HVAC system has, the best course of action is to leave the maintenance to a professional contractor who has experience in finding functional issues and repairing them. At Willard Heating and Air Conditioning, our team of technicians is trained to work on all makes and models of air conditioners and heaters, ensuring each component operates as it’s supposed to.
Our Service Club Memberships Ensure Your System is Ready When You Need it
Our heating and air conditioning maintenance plans, called Service Club Memberships, offer four different service levels: Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze. All levels include the following:
- Semi-annual or quarterly precision tune-ups
- 10% Discount on system repairs
- Never pay overtime-guaranteed
- Trained/Certified/Qualified Technicians
- Protects system’s factory warranty
- Agreement is transferable – (to new homeowner only)
- Year around comfort and peace of mind
Please ask about the specifics for each level of our Service Club Memberships.
Professional AC Maintenance in Dallas
According to the United State Department of Energy, the average monthly utility bill in Texas is more than $125, which ranks well above the national average. Although homeowners can help curb that monthly cost by completing a few simple tasks, including changing the HVAC filter and upgrading to a smart thermostat, investing in maintenance before the summer starts is the number-one way to ensure your system is ready for the Texas heat. When you invest in a preventive maintenance plan, our trained technicians will:
- Ensure your air conditioner has a proper level of refrigerant
- Inspect the air conditioner for any wear, damage or malfunction
- Clean the air conditioner’s parts and lubricate them as needed
- Perform additional maintenance to make sure your air conditioner is fully operational and optimized for efficiency
Professional Heater Maintenance in Dallas
Although the winters in Texas aren’t as cold and blustery as other northern parts of the country, that doesn’t mean you don’t need your heaters during the winter months when the temperature take a dip. Considering the complexity of a heating system and the fire dangers a gas or oil furnace can present if it’s mishandled, we recommend leaving a heating tune-up to a professional. When you invest in a preventive maintenance plan, our trained technicians will:
- Ensure all connections are secure and the heater is free from any fire hazards
- Inspect the heater for any wear, damage or malfunction
- Clean the heater’s parts and replace any wiring if necessary
- Perform additional maintenance to make sure your heater is fully operational and optimized for efficiency.
Willard Heating and Air Conditioning has four Service Club Memberships to choose from, Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze. You can choose the plan that best fits your heating and cooling needs and budget. For more information about any of the preventative maintenance plans we offer, including contact Willard Heating and Air Conditioning today. We look forward to helping you optimize your HVAC system’s performance, one tune-up at a time.
We make it easy for you to contact us when you need service. We are also available for emergency repairs.
We work hard, so you don’t have to sacrifice comfort — day or night.